Travelling outside the U.S.?

If you are planning to travel outside the U.S. during your first year,your DS-2019 will need a travel signature. You will also need to check if you need a visa to enter the country you intend to visit. Obtaining a tourist visa is solely the responsibility of the au pair.

~ Three weeks before you plan to travel, mail your original DS-2019 Form and a self-addressed stamped envelope (so your signed DS-2019 may be returned to you)to:

Au Pair in America

River Plaza

9 West Broad Street

Stamford, CT 06902

Attn: Evelyn Blum

Have a great trip!×221.jpg

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.