• First and largest organization to be designated by Department of State.
• Placed more than 84,000 au pairs since 1986.
• Organization strength—46 years of cultural exchange experience.
• A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
• 170+ Professional Community counselors throughout the country. Average years with program: 9 Years.
• Recruit from over 60 countries worldwide with 33 scheduled arrival dates.
• Free Red Cross Training and CPR certification to au pairs.
• Global Awareness (exclusive to au pair in America)
• Child Care protection plan.
• 94% of host families would recommend the APIA program to a friend! (Incredible!)
• State of the art on line matching system! FREE Self search feature available 24/7.
• Ground transportation to airport/train station after orientation.
• Orientation staff has 20 + years of experience withAu Pair in America.
• 24/7 emergency assistance should you need it.
• Multi-tiered screening process.
Along with all these great reasons to select Au Pair in America for your childcare needs, you also get me. I am a Senior Community Counselor, working with families and au pairs for 10 years. I love my job and really believe in providing excellent customer service to both Host Families and Au Pairs!!
I am often asked why a family should choose Au Pair in America. There are many reasons I believe we are the best Au Pair agency and thought a list of reasons might help families understand the quality of service they will receive from Au Pair in America.