Today is National Peanut Butter Day. Who would have guessed you can make Peanut Butter Lover’s Day a Craft Day!
- Make bird feeders with peanut butter and pine cones.
- Pretend to be an elephant and make yourself some Elephant Ears and an Elephant Trunk.
- Make an Elephant Puppet and pretend he is eating peanuts.
- Make and play this Peanut Toss Game.
- Use chenille stems, paper scraps, and other misc supplies to make people and pets out of peanuts!
Other Things To Do:
- Find out more about where peanuts come from.
- Make home-made peanut butter.
- Talk about the color brown/tan.
- Try one of these Open-Faced Peanut Butter Sandwiches.
- Go on a peanut hunt (hide peanuts all around the room for someone to search for).