Common problem: “It’s the end of my au pair year and I have sooooo much stuff! It’s going to cost me a fortune in extra baggage fees.”
This post is about one way to prevent that problem.
I know it can be tempting. There are so many beautiful things and great sales out there. But in 2020, I challenge you to take a moment before each purchase and ask yourself:
- Do I really need this?
- Do I want it enough to pay extra baggage fees to get it home later?
- What experience could I have with this money instead? For example, you might ask yourself, “Would I rather have these designer shoes or a ticket to a concert?”
Being an au pair can be an amazing time in your life where you have the opportunity to try new things and see new places. The more money you save for travel, the more of those unforgettable moments you will have to carry home with you.
Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
Click here to find out more about TrekAmerica
About Trek America…
Established in 1972, TrekAmerica has over 40 years’ experience exploring the big cities and back roads of America. From their 3-day mini-adventures to the 21-day Southern Sun road-trip from New York to LA, TrekAmerica is one of the most fun, safe and affordable ways to travel the States!
Au Pair in America DISCOUNT – Save 20% off!
TrekAmerica’s small group adventures are specifically designed for young international travelers who want to experience the best of America’s vibrant cities, sleepy towns, amazing national parks and Native American lands, all in a friendly, fun and safe environment.
Why travel with TrekAmerica?
- An 18-30’s program, ensuring travel with like-minded individuals
- The safety, security and costs savings of small group travel
- 65% of travelers join alone but leave with life-long friends
- 40 years as the North American small group adventure specialist
- Food kitty of just $10 per day covers all meals while camping
- Extensive range of over 50 camping and budget lodging tours
- Loads of included & optional activities to suit interest and budget
- The coolest and most diverse groups in the business, with a maximum of
13 passengers and an average of 5 different nationalities on every trip!
How to receive your discount
- To receive your discount, please have your Counselor’s details to hand as you will need to provide their name, address, email and phone number.
To book online simply take the following steps:
- 1) Go to the relevant tour page and click on the Dates and Prices tab.
- 2) Wait for the dates and prices to load and click on the Book Now button next to your preferred date.
- 3) Complete your personal details in the booking form and make sure to enter 222011 in the Discount Code field. Once this code has been entered, boxes will appear asking you to enter your local Counselor’s details.
- If you would prefer to book your tour over the phone or if you have any questions please contact the sales office on 1-800-TREK USA (873-5872) or by e-mail at email@example.com
Claim your Discount:
You can get 20% off any TrekAmerica tour, just for being an Au Pair. Find out how you can claim your discount here.