Welcome to the next installment of our #FoodieFriday series! Are you finding yourself cooking more in the time of Coronavirus and social distancing? You aren’t alone! We asked our au pairs to share their favorite recipes to help inspire your next kitchen adventure. Each week, we will share a delicious recipe from around the world. This week, cool down with Brazilian Lemonade!
Brazilian Lemonade Recipe
- 4 juicy limes
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- Wash your limes and peel two of them. Cut them into 8 wedges and remove the white pith.
- Combine the lime wedges and water in your blender and pulse for a few seconds (10 seconds maximum).
- Strain the juice through a fine-mesh strainer, pressing on the pulp to extract all the juice.
- Return the liquid to the blender and add the sweet condensed milk. Blend until creamy and frothy.
- Serve immediately with ice!
And there you have it — Brazilian lemonade! Check back next week for our next installment of #FoodieFriday and discover more recipes from our au pairs!
Is your family interested in learning more about international cultures with an engaging au pair? Learn more about the cultural benefits of hosting an au pair!