A print out of the I-94 is required to obtain a Social Security Card. 
To obtain the card, the Au pair/companion will need various documents and the  I-94 card printed out. Please see “How to get a Social Security Card” under Life in the USA on our blog for a detailed description of what other documents to bring and where to go. 

1. Print out the I-94 card information from the following website:

2. Follow the link that looks like this in the third paragraph “get their I-94 Number”.

3. HIt the box with I-94 at the top and on the bottom reads “Get most recent i-94”. 

4. Click consent to the terms of agreement. 

5. Enter your passport information and save the 1-94 to your computer. Ask your host family to assist with printing it out. 




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.