Meet your community counselors:
Christine Connally & Lisa Maxwell
Our service area includes: Takoma Park, Silver Spring, Southern Anne Arundel County & Prince George’s County, Maryland.
We are each responsible for specific au pairs and host families, yet we work together to offer a large network of friends and variety of activities and combined resources.
We strive to provide host families and au pairs with lots of extra services to make participating in the program easier and more rewarding:
- Matching assistance
- Weekly cluster news emails
- A private cluster map
- A private Facebook group for au pairs to connect and stay informed
- Monthly activity ideas for au pairs to do with kids
- Camp Au Pair, weekly themed activities during the summer months
- Our cluster blog with lots of links and info.
Christine Connally has been an Au Pair in America Community Counselor since 2003. Lisa Maxwell joined Au Pair in America in 2014.
Each being mothers of four children, they understand the need for dependable childcare.
To find out more, email us at:
cconnally @ aupairinamerica.com or lmaxwell @ aupairinamerica.com.