What You’ll Need:
- Black Plastic Cauldron
- Floral/Craft Foam
- Glass Gems, Rocks, or Stones
- Halloween Tinsel Garland
- Plastic Skeleton Garland
- Twigs from Your Yard
- Paint & Paint Brush (Optional)
- Glittery Bat Ornaments
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- First, gather a few spooky-looking twigs from your yard.
- Place the floral/craft foam in the center of the cauldron and fill the empty space around the foam with glass gems, rocks, or stones. This will anchor your foam and provide stability for your tree.
- Stick the twigs from your yard securely into the foam…make sure you push them far into the foam for stability. Arrange twigs into your desired tree shape. If you want to paint your twigs black or another color, do that next. They will be easier to paint standing upright in the foam. Set the tree aside to dry.
- Once the twigs are dry,cover the stones at the base of the tree with Halloween tinsel garland, then place the skeleton garland on top of the tinsel and position the skeletons however you wish.
- Decorate the tree with more skeletons, Halloween creepy creatures, or handmade glittery bat ornaments.