What You’ll Need:
- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Rubber Bands
- Ribbon, String, or Yarn
- Sticks (from your yard)
- Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Create the broom’s bristles by cutting one of the paper bags in 1⁄2″ strips from the very top (where the bag opens) to the very bottom, stopping at the part of the bag that sits flat on the table top.
- Lay the cut paper bag flat on the table.Place the uncut paper bag on top of the cut paper bag, so that the bottoms are sitting exactly on top of one another.
- Fill the uncut paper bag about one-quarter full with the candy of your choice.
- Put the stick in the middle of the uncut paper bag.
- Bring the loose strips of the cut paper bag up and around the sides of the uncut paper bag. Holding both bags tightly against the stick (about half way up) secure with a rubber band.
- Tie a piece of string, yarn, or ribbon tightly around the paper bags, concealing the rubber band. Trim excess paper bag.
Use bags as favors/place cards at your next Halloween or Thanksgiving party. Simply print your guests names on cardstock, cut out, and attach to the fronts of the bags!