My name is Christine Connally and I have been an Au Pair in America Community Counselor in Maryland, since 2003.
I am a mother of four, so I understand the need for dependable childcare.
My favorite part of my job is the cultural exchange aspect of the Au Pair in America program. I love meeting au pairs and learning about their different cultures.
My service area includes: Takoma Park, Silver Spring, Southern Anne Arundel County & Prince George’s County, Maryland. I have a wonderful, active group of au pairs placed with host families in my cluster.
- Matching assistance
- Weekly cluster news emails
- A private cluster map
- A private Facebook group for au pairs to connect and stay informed
- Monthly activity ideas for au pairs to do with kids
- Camp Au Pair, weekly themed activities during the summer months
- My cluster blog with lots of links and info.
To find out more, email me at cconnallyaupair @ gmail. com