Looking for ideas to keep the kids busy on this snow day?
Here is a simple snow day game plan…
- Play in the snow
- Come inside and warm up with hot chocolate (don’t forget the marshmallows)
- Do some Snowflake Crafts
- Play board games or legos together
- Ever heard of Snow Ice Cream?
- Look for more fun things to do on the APIA Pinterest Boards
- Bake cookies together or make some other fun recipe
- Play in the snow again
- Warm up inside taking turns on the Make a Snowflake Website
- Make a blanket fort
Stay warm & have fun!
Photo: Tony Crider (Flickr)