Looking for ideas to keep the kids busy on a snow day (when they are home from school for winter weather?)
Here is a simple snow day game plan…
- Play in the snow. Do you wanna build a snowman? Here’s a great how-to video.
- Come inside and warm up with hot chocolate (don’t forget the marshmallows.)
- Make your own play dough.
- Play board games or legos together.
- Try some Winter Science experiments.
- Look for more fun things to do on the APIA Pinterest Boards:
- Bake cookies together or make some other fun recipe.
- Play in the snow again.
- Warm up inside taking turns on the Make a Snowflake Website.
- Make a blanket fort.
Stay warm & have fun!
Photo: Yuli Salinas