- TRICK OR TREAT TOGETHER – Children should trick or treat in groups and younger children should have adult supervision.
- DRESS UP SAFELY – Avoid masks that block children’s vision and make sure costumes don’t pose a tripping hazard. Avoid sharp or heavy props that could cause injury.
- BE VISIBLE – Children should be visible to drivers. Consider reflective material on their costumes and/or carrying a flashlight or glow stick.
- CROSS SAFELY – Children should walk on the sidewalk and cross at corners.
- CHECK TREATS – Children should not eat candy until an adult has a chance to check it.
Contest: First au pair to send Christine or Lisa (through Facebook or email) the name of their favorite Halloween candy will receive a prize!