The way people address mail around the world varies. Here is an example to show you where to put the information when you are sending mail in the United States.
Other Mail Tips:
- Use permanent ink, no pencil.
- Print clearly and neatly.
- USPS prefers upper case letters and no punctuation (commas or periods), but it’s okay if you use upper and lower case and punctuation.
- Never mail cash. Money orders and checks are safer options.
- Postage stamps can be purchased at the post office and some grocery stores.
- Expect that it can take up to 4 days for regular mail to arrive. If you need to get something sent more quickly, look into faster options.