It was a beautiful evening for a scavenger hunt!
These are the lovely au pairs who participated. This was our first in-person meeting since March 2020! For most of these au pairs it was there first in-person cluster meeting they ever attended. It was so great to finally meet people we have been communicating with online for all this time.
Here are the ladies on the winning team!
They were the first ones back and completed every item on the hunt!
Here is the scavenger hunt activity we did…
A scavenger hunt is a game where you are given a list of questions, things to look for and photographs to take. You will work together as a team to complete as many as you can in an hour.
- Photos need to be taken as a group selfie with all team members included.
- Questions/photos may be completed in any order you choose.
- Return to the starting point (outside of Del Sol store) by 7:15 pm to have your score calculated and find out who is the winning team.
Let the game begin!
- Learn the names of all the au pairs on your team.
- Find the first president of the United States and take a picture with him.
- Find the U.S. president called “The Great Emancipator” and take a picture with him.
- Find the mosaic mural called Maryland’s Bounty and take a picture in front of it.
- Take a picture with the Capitol Wheel in the background,
- Take a picture with a boat or picture of a boat.
- Take a picture in front of the business with piano keys on their sign.
- Take a picture trying to help the statue of a lady carrying her groceries.
- Take a picture with a famous movie star from the 1960s.
- Take a picture in front of a restaurant named for an American car.
- Take a picture with the carousel.
- Take a picture inside the heart statue.
- Take a picture with “The Awakening”.
- Take a picture of something you find beautiful.
- Take a picture of something that looks delicious.
- Group selfies with these famous people:
You probably won’t complete all of the questions/photos. That’s not a problem. Have fun and take great pictures.