Education Options

Online courses are approved if a class is registered by March 31. All classes must be from an accredited USA college or university. Ask your CC to approve any online course before you start to make sure it will meet the requirements.

For a list of great online options click here:


Medical Care in the USA

Life in the USA

Travel Links for Au Pairs