Welcome to our next installment of our #FoodieFriday series! Are you finding yourself cooking more in the time of Coronavirus and social distancing? You aren’t alone! We asked our au pairs to share their favorite recipes to help inspire your next kitchen adventure. Each week, we will share a delicious recipe from around the world. This week’s culinary destination? Poland! Join us and learn how to make chruściki (angel wings) with this recipe courtesy of a Polish au pair.
Polish Chruściki (Angel Wings) Recipe:
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 egg yolks
- Pinch of salt
- Small spoonful of vinegar
- 2 tablespoon of sour cream
- Oil for frying
- Mix flour, egg yolks, salt, vinegar and sour cream.
- Beat the dough with a rolling pin once ingredients come together.
- Roll the dough as thin as possible
- Fry pieces in deep oil.
And there you have it — the delicious and delicate Polish dessert, chruściki! Check back next week for our next installment of #FoodieFriday and discover more recipes from our au pairs!