Looking for ideas to keep the kids busy on a snow day (when they are home from school for winter weather?)
Here is a simple snow day game plan…
- Play in the snow. Pro Tip: Remind your kids go to the bathroom before you get them all bundled up to go outside.
- Come inside and warm up with hot chocolate (don’t forget the marshmallows.) Pro Tip: Shake the snow off of the kids boots and snow clothes. Hang them up to dry or put them in the dryer, so they are ready for round 2 out in the snow.
- Make your own play dough.
- Play board games or legos together.
- Play in the snow again.
- Warm up inside and make paper snowflakes.
- Bake cookies together or make some other fun recipe.
- Make a blanket fort.
Stay warm & have fun!
Photo: Tony Crider (Flickr)