In need of some ideas to keep the kids entertained this summer? Here’s a roundup of several great local blogs full of suggestions designed to keep whining to a minimum.
- New to the scene, this local blog is a great source for indoor activities and events with the kids.
- Don’t miss these posts: Indoor Pools and Delaware Beaches Edition
- Where to Play on the Weekdays and The Weekend Round-Up are updated weekly with suggestions on local events and fun places to take the kids.
- Seasonal suggestions also include the 2018 KFDC Guide to Best of Summer in DC and Live Entertainment on Stages around the DMV this Summer
- Don’t miss this comprehensive list of the DC area’s local seasonal activities.
- Wondering if it’s worth taking the kids to one of the many local happenings? Read the reviews before you go!
- The Family Events Calendar is a great source for events.
- This Big Awesome List of Sumer Activities helps prevent the dreaded phrase “I’m bored.”
- 6 New Smithsonian Museum Exhibits The Kids Will Love
- 30 Things to Do with Kids in DC This Summer
- Looking for some relief from the sun? Here are 7 Local Playgrounds with Tons of Shade.
- Spray, Splash, Play, Repeat: Your Summer Splash Pad Guide
And last, but not least, our very own cluster blog…
- DC’s Public Libraries have lots of great summer programs for kids. Click here for more information on how to get your library card and upcoming events.
- Life in DC is a comprehensive list of all of the many blogs, people, places, and activities that make living in DC so wonderful.
- Don’t miss our monthly posts with calendar ideas and seasonal activities.
- APIA’s Pinterest boards have oodles of suggestions.
- APIA’s Camp Au Pair Pinterest boards are a treasure trove of fun activities.