March 20th is the first official day of Spring, and the city is alive with so much to do. Take advantage of longer days and warmer temperatures to get outside and explore the city with your host kids. From cherry blossoms on the Potomac to Easter egg hunts at Hillwood or even Madame Tussauds, there truly is something for children of all ages.
Activities from Some of Our Favorite DC Blogs
- The Best Family Events to Celebrate the 2018 Cherry Blossom Season in DC
- Tips for Families Viewing the Cherry Blossoms (2019)
- Easter 2019 (2019 coming soon)
Red Tricycle DC
- Full Bloom: 10 Ways to Celebrate the Cherry Blossoms
- 10 Festivals That’ll Put Some ‘Spring’ Into Your Step (2018)